Thursday, June 25, 2020

Online Spanish a New Opportunity for Women to Work from Home.




Thank you for reading this blog. After 12 years, I met my first Spanish colleagues.  I have decided that it is time to let my readers know where I am at this year.
As a teacher who belonged to a regular face to face school. I realized how inhuman was this job, when we used to be young we didn't realize the poor management we dealt with. I personally suffered to be treated as an object. Every Monday, a foreign student will choose us, not for capacity but like how we look and appealing we were with them. It was like a market with products on sale, the students will choose teachers and the other teachers who were not chosen will go home with nothing.
Our boss would sell us not as teachers, so we can be at the student´s wish for traveling, time, the place to work, etc.   Mondays, we will be waiting for long hours until somebody shows up. Many times we will go home without any working hour. Next week, I will come as happy as if I would have worked.
Many face to face schools here in Ecuador and other South American countries, do the almost the same. As I mentioned before, with the online school. I create working hours  for women to have availability, ability and good willing to share culture, language, time.  Our Online Spanish provides better payments  than the face to face school. Also it is safe for the teacher and the student. Teachers can work late but from their houses even from their bed.
Support us
Teaching Spanish isn't just a job for our Immersion teachers. It is an opportunity. They take an active interest in your progress and do whatever they can to help you reach the goals you have set for yourself.
Online courses are available for all levels, from beginner to advance. For each level, we have developed extensive study material, which is based on the material we use for our immersion courses and adapted to online use.

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola Amigo-a

Gracias por contactarnos. Será un gusto servirle.

Immersion

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *